Bollywood has seen enough of ups and downs and a lot of other such occurrences every year to make them front page or page 3 tabloid material. But the year 2015 has given the world many great flicks that made others run for their money. With epic scenes and dialogues, cinematography and better stories than earlier, Bollywood has been on a roll this year. Here is a peek at the 10 Most Epic Moments in Bollywood of 2015:
- For Arpita Khan and Ayush Sharma, wedding bells have rung in this year. With Salman Khan spending about 6 crores on this ultra lavish wedding of his dearest sister, it became the talk of the Bolly-town.
- Rani Mukherji and Aditya Chopra welcomed their first born baby girl Adira in 2015. They got married last year and have been guarding the news of the pregnancy closely. Bollywood is equally ecstatic to be a part of the celebrations of the Chopra family.
- Speaking of the baby boom, Arpita Khan is also said to be expecting a baby soon! They’ll be proud parents maybe by next year.
- Shahid Kapoor, the heartthrob, the boy-next-door had made up his mind that he wouldn’t court anyone from the industry after his failed relationships with actresses. The news of his marriage to a 20-year old, Mira Rajput, though broke numerous hearts everywhere and was the most talked about event this year.
- Actor Pulkit Samrat separated from his wife of a year, Shweta Rohira, who is the rakhi sister of Salman Khan. They seem to be going through a rough patch in the first year of marriage itself, and stay separately. Their divorce is yet being finalised.
- Geeta Basra got married to her beau, cricketer Harbhajan Singh, in a traditional ceremony in Jalandhar. Cricketer friends, Yuvraj Singh and Virat Kohli danced till they dropped at the grand wedding, whose videos also went viral in Twitter.
- Yuvraj Singh exchanged rings with the famous model Hazel Keech in Bali this year. They are now officially engaged as they have finally found love between them.
- Bollywood was not only a bundle of joy and happiness this year. It lost some talent as well in the form of noted composers and singers like, Aadesh Srivastava who succumbed to cancer, Labh Janjua, the noted singer of the song “London Thumakda”, who was found dead in mysterious circumstances, Saeed Jaffrey, who passed away at the age of 86 and veteran music director, Ravindra Jain, who passed away at the age of 71 following ill-health.
- When celebrities entered the small screen as hosts this year, names like Farhan Akhtar, Amitabh Bachchan and Salman Khan failed to sweep the audiences’ TRP’s for their respective shows on the small screen.
- Finally, this year has witnessed top grossing movies like Piku, Tanu Weds Manu Returns and some that made a point with the audiences like Badlapur, Dum Laga Ke Haishaa etc have left the movie-buffs craving for more.
70,996 Subscribers & Counting...
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and EXCLUSIVE discount coupons to your email inbox. We have more than 70,996 Subscribers.